Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fathers Day

Before You

You you overwhelm me
I'm satisfied I'm blessed by knowing you
You you touched my life
I'm qualified
To stand before you now

I will stand before you in surrender
You are God ill glorify your name

Set apart to go deeper with you
Here I am laying down 
For your light is the centre of all
And your freedom is my song 



Small

Embrace my heart. I feel your love. You captivate my soul.
You Word is strong. I hear you call. Your truth revealed to me.

All I have is small compared to you
But even now I lay it down
All to gaze on you your holiness
Father I surrender all

Your beauty finds a peace in fear that I can't understand. My hope will rest in who you are. Your promise full of grace

I can't explain your endless strength that finds me when I fall. I can't foresee I life of joy where you are not it's source. 

Father you know me
You love me, you hold me
Father you keep me
You hold me in your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment