Thursday 5 September 2013

Be My Desire / Flow

BE MY DESIRE

Let your will be my desire Lord
Take my soul and fill it with peace
Speak to me teach me to hear your voice
Giving me hope, changing my life, leading me through

Be my desire
Be my provision
Teach me your wisdom
Be my God

Let your life be my provision Lord
Take my heart and fill it with love
All I am cherished by all you give
Holding me close, bringing me rest, leading me through

Let your Word teach me your wisdom Lord
Take my mind and fill it with truth
Every thought open to turn to you
Giving you praise, seeking your light, leading me through

Let me boast only in all you are
Take my spirit for your glory
Use my gifts and every weakness Lord
Reaching beyond, lifting you up, open to you

FLOW

I know the voice the brings me peace
My life enhanced by perfect love
I wander to the shore
I want to know you more
Lead me to the river's depths

Your love is like a river that will never let me drown
I'm reaching out,  I'm jumping in to flow with you
Your love is like a river it completely satisfies
It covers me, refreshes me, you bring me life

I know the joy that's in my heart
It's something to be thankful for
You give me all I need
I'll bring you heartfelt praise
Acknowledging this life with mine

No comments:

Post a Comment