Tuesday 6 August 2013

Reminiscing

Updating my ipod and looking through some old notes...

6/6/11 
"Here I stand in argument 
debating all my prayers with God 
his healing touch his sovereign hand 
the mystery of giving up 
to let him take control. 

Here I am I just a man. 
But my heart has much more 
I've believed.

Trust feels like a risk but it's a risk worth taking. 
I think my mind needs rearranging. 
Ive justified my need to justify. 
Hope is a treasure hold that I've forgotten. 
It's something that I thought was weak. 
But it unfolds the mysteries of trust 
revealing perfect love."

10/10/11 "I need to maintain a balance between accepting my limitations and challenging them. I am both worthwhile and a valuable as I am today, and a constant work in progress looking for achievable ways to better myself."

28/11/11 
"Let go my son be still and know me as your love. 
Your striving blurs the face of grace and mercy in your life. 
The quiet place don't be ashamed to just be still and know me. 
Your silent prayers I've seen them all. 
Your open heart is all I need to be what's missing in your life. 
I am. I am. I am. I am."

21/3/12
"I receive you like the flower receives the sun. 
Stand in wonder at the glory of your love. 
I will worship as your majesty surrounds me. 
It's your nature.

You lead me by the quiet waters. 
Restoring everything of me. 
You lead me into the resting place. 
Into your arms. 

Beside me you will never leave me. 
You hide me underneath your wings. 
I feel you, I feel your endless love is everything
It makes me whole.

Messiah. The perfect one of God.
Redeemer and ruler of my heart. 
You are my God. 
Jesus holy one.
You went to the end of the earth and back for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment