Wednesday 28 August 2013

Find me in mercy

Here I stand before you God
Overwhelmed but undeterred
By the freedom of your heart
Overtaken by your love 
I'm letting go of feeling lost 
To be found in all of you

Find me cover me in mercy
Teach me how to be
Teach me how to live

You are mighty God to save me
More than I can know
You are all I need

Settle down this weary heart
It's time to stop and find your rest
Let his ceaseless hope arise within
To find a freedom full of peace
To find a joy that lifts your spirit
To be defined by God alone

Find me diving deep in mercy
You alone are worthy
You alone are God

Mighty stronger than an army
You have overcome me
You have won my heart

Love sets a fire in my soul
Joy and freedom, found in grace
Love clarifies my resolve
To be bolder for your name

No comments:

Post a Comment